Graco SnugRide Essentials 30 Infant Car Seat | Baby Car Seat, Winfield: Product Description
Color:Winfield Graco’s SnugRide (Click Connect) 30 is an ultra-lightweight infant car seat, making it easy for you to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect a rear-facing baby from 4 – 30 lbs.. The seat keeps baby safe and cozy with the convenient 5-point, front-adjust harness. It’s equipped with Click Connect technology, providing a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers so you can create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. It’s an excellent first car seat to help protect your precious child.
Which place in the car is the safest?
For a long time, experts recommended the back seat and often the center seat as the ideal place for the youngsters — because you usually sit the furthest away from the collision obstacle. “In modern cars, however, all places are equally safe,” says Jacobson. If the soft body flank is still a weak point inside collisions in older cars, current models are much more stable in this regard. However, it is important that the seats are equipped with belt pensioners. But they are far from being standard on all rear cars on the back seat.
How do I choose the best baby car seat?
The most suitable car seat for babies depends on your preferences, but there are certain important factors that you should consider, such as safety, usability, price, and convenience.
I recommend that you go to baby shops as a part of your research and familiarize yourself with the different chairs. Pay attention to details such as
- Your weight Raise the chairs to see how heavy they are (and imagine what the weight would be if you had your baby in them).
- Open and close the buckles so, you know if it is difficult for your baby to feel uneasy to do. Could you do it with one hand
- What position is the handle in? Would it be possible to load the baby carrier with one hand?
- Can the material be easily cleaned? Can you remove the cover to wash it?
- Is it easy to adjust the straps? What if the baby is already sitting? In some chairs, when you have the babysitting, and you need to adjust the strap by pulling on the bottom, the weight of the baby makes the task difficult.
- Do you have easy installation instructions to follow?
- If it is a part of a package that includes the baby car, is the stroller comfortable, convenient, easy to fold and transport and safe?
Clean car seats with lemon juice
Lemon water can also be used to remove dirt and stains from car seats. The procedure is the same as for vinegar car preparation. So if you don’t like the smell of vinegar, for example, use a sponge to add a little lemon water to the stained upholstery and wipe the area with a damp cloth after a short time.
Basically, before you start cleaning stained car seats, you should vacuum them thoroughly first. This prevents dust that is already on the upholstery from being incorporated into the car seats during subsequent cleaning. In addition, you should use little water so that the inner windows do not get wet or a musty smell arises in the car. Since chemical upholstery cleaners can often contain ingredients that are harmful to the environment and human health, the following section mainly deals with natural household remedies that you may already have at home.